This product is currently sold out.
We couldn't resist this "oui" little set when we discovered the sweetest book about a girl, Belle, who is traveling in France and makes friends with a talking bee. Paired with a perfect Parisian picnic and picnic basket, your wee bee will feel transported to the French countryside!
- We've stopped by the Organic Market Bistro & Bakery for you to pick up a few perfect gourmet (pretend food) items for your picnic spread. A delightful set of wood & fabric play food includes: 1 cutting/serving board, 1 pair of wood tongs, 2 croissants, 2 pairs of cherries, 2 slices of yellow cheese, 2 slices of bread and 1 salami to cut (pieces attached by velcro). Made in Germany by Erzi, the wood pieces are made from natural beech wood and are painted with safe, non-toxic materials.
- A "natural" hue mini wicker picnic Piki basket by Olliella will hold all of your picnic fixins. Made of wicker with wrapped handles for easy carrying. Size: W 9" x H 6" x D 6". This sweet basket is also perfect for storing arts & crafts supplies, collecting shells at the beach or just about any other adventure.
- Wee Bee's can play dress up with this red wool children's beret (fits children 3-8).
- The Bee Who Spoke by Al MacCuish explores the wonder and harmony of the natural world with delightful illustrations. Belle, an adventurous and inquisitive girl who lives in Paris travels with her family to the Ardeche countryside to visit her grandparents. On a bicycle journey she is befriended by a bee and begins to see the world with fresh eyes and knows that she will never see the environment around her in the same way. With its engaging story, beautiful illustrations, and environmental theme, the story of Belle and the Bee will enchant and entertain young readers and spur their curiosity about nature.
- The complete set (only) comes packed in or with our signature Wee Bee Box organic cotton drawstring backpack.
Recommended for ages: 3+
SAFETY WARNING: These items are intended for children over the age of 3 and may contain small parts that could be considered a choking hazard.